The future of computing is touch screen technology.
It is a fantastic interface, which offers intuitive navigation, instant interaction and the ability to present experiences in a manner we have never been able to do before.
Soon, everything will have a touch based navigation to it.
This is great news for most of us. Those of us, that is,who have the ability togenerate the touch pressure & bio-electric conduction required to make touchscreens work.
But spare a thought for those who will be unable to use the new technological marvels we are sure to be presented with soon.
The unlucky include:
– aliens who control things just with their minds
– characters with spikes for fingers
– monsters with huge sharp claws
– most hooved animals
– robots with caliper hands
– zombies (but only because they are too dumb)
So next time you buy a touch screen device, just think about all these things that won’t be able to enjoy it.