Imagine if aliens were evaluating our planet right now. What do you think they would conclude about us, if they were trying to determine if we were a primitive or an advanced society?
There is no escape!
Whoever can make the software described in this comic, will become the new ruler of the world.
Throw in the options to block people who listen to Nickleback, and I will happily purchase anything you make from that point forward, for all eternity.
Heck, you can even start a social network and I’ll gladly let you quietly screw me over in the background just like Zuckerberg is doing, and I will never post a negative blog or tweet about it. Guaranteed!
The new remake of “V” sucks!
I am a fan of the original series and remember watching it as a young boy. I eagerly awaited this remake of the series, based on my memories of the original story. However, so far, I have been pretty disappointed.
Not much of anything has happened, and I have not seen the bits that I am really waiting for.
I want laser gun shootouts, groovy sunglasses, aliens revealing the lizards underneath their skins and plenty of small rodents being eaten.
Is it really to much to ask for more of the good stuff like in this image below?
This is what the last scene of the James Cameron Movie “AVATAR” was originally going to be.
There is no way that James Cameron is in touch with modern culture enough to even know what LOLCAT is.
And I would bet my life he has never visited icanhascheezburger.com
This movie opens worldwide in just 7 days (at the time of posting this), and there are already many mixed reviews about it.
Some are not giving it much of a chance, and others feel this will be the “Gone with the wind” of Sci-Fi feature films.
I believe it may end up being this generations “Dances with wolves”, but in space.
Who knows. Only time will tell.
All I know is that James Cameron is on my shit list.
Yes, that’s right – I have a beef with James Cameron.
Why?, I hear you ask. Well, there are many reasons, but the main ones are:
- Titanic was about 2 hours too long.
- The Abyss was 30 mins too long.
- The “special preview screenings” he organised to promote Avatar showed nothing more than I could see in trailers online, at the time. (I won tickets to one of these screenings and spent a LOT of time and effort to get there, only to be let down by Cameron once again)
- The 3D in Avatar does not make the graphics better. (Those glasses are annoying and I have seen better CG graphics in computer games)
- The $500 million you used to make this “epic” could have gone to something much better – like cancer research or a campaign to get people worldwide to stop using Internet Explorer 6.
- “Let’s make the aliens look like Giant cat people!”. Wow. I expected better from you, James. Where is the originality there? That idea has been used so many times.
Anyway, there are a few reasons why I have a beef with James Cameron.
I would love to hear about why you love or hate him. Drop some feedback in below.